With 40-years’ working in the food industry WMH has project managed the design and build of many savoury and sweet pastry systems. All lines are designed to meet the requirements of the client and care will be taken to integrate the line with existing and other equipment to provide a seamless automated production line.
Areas where WMH can help include:
- Product assembly
- Transfer and glazing
- Tray loading of raw products
- Oven loading of trays
- Oven loading of individual products
- Transfer of baked products from inline ovens
- Loading and unloading cooling systems
- Marshalling and presenting product to packing systems
- Manual and semi-automated packing systems
- Robotic pick and place
- Onward feeds to cartoners or flow wrappers
WMH understands the demands of a high care environment and designs all machines to be washed down and where possible minimises the areas where build-up of debris can occur, with sloping surfaces and spacing off of bearings and joining brackets and support frames.
The success of your project lies in the communication between the line and ancillary equipment. WMH goes that extra mile to ensure your line integrates successfully with upstream and downstream process equipment and will work with other suppliers to ensure a seamless production line.
For more information or to discuss a specific requirement please give one of our sales engineers a call on 01579 383788 or email email@example.com.