Working with major blue-chip pharmaceutical companies WMH have developed high-tech handling solutions to a range of handling requirements. As a design and build company WMH is happy to work in partnership with clients to develop specialist machinery for very specific handling needs.
As with all our food handling equipment WMH prides itself on designing and building high quality machinery that is robust, hygienic and flexible and adaptable to changes in production requirements.
Some of the projects WMH has been involved in include:
- Robotic pick and place of individual medical devices
- Collation of medical devices into groups for packing
- Robotic packing of products into boxes
- Multi-tier tray storage and holding system
- Robotic spraying and coating of test tubes
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Weigh hoppers
- Tumbling and coating equipment
- Pack turning
- Sample tray inverting
- Product buffering
- Line automation and control systems
WMH understands the demands of a clean room environment and designs all machines to be cleanable and where possible minimises the areas where build-up of debris can occur, with sloping surfaces and spacing off of bearings and joining brackets and support frames.
For more information or to discuss a specific requirement please give one of our sales engineers a call on 01579 383788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org