Finished products require careful handling to ensure the best quality product reaches the consumer. WMH has developed a range of packing solutions to suit various product packing requirements. Whether your line requires a fully automated robotic pick and place system or lower cost alternative with operator intervention WMH will be happy to provide a cost effective solution tailored to your specific product and production requirements.
Areas where WMH is able to assist include:
- Robotic Pick and Place of individual items
- Tray/card denesting
- Loading products into acetate trays
- Stacking individual products and packs of product
- Automated infeeds to cartoners and flow wrappers
- Label inspection and date/code verification using vision systems
- Weighing bulk products into crates for further processing/packing
WMH understands the demands of a high care environment and designs all machines to be washed down and where possible minimises the areas where build-up of debris can occur, with sloping surfaces and spacing off of bearings and joining brackets and support frames.
For more information or to discuss a specific requirement please give one of our sales engineers a call on 01579 383788 or email email@example.com