WMH manufactures bespoke production line equipment for the food and life science industries.
We offer a complete design and manufacture service from first concepts to full production. Our systems include large conveying lines and robotic handling & cutting. We also provide process equipment such as inline grilling and depositing.
Our customers include many of the well known food producers and medical products companies both within the UK and overseas. We offer a ‘turnkey’ approach with project values ranging up to > £1m.
The applicant will be joining a small but highly experienced team with a real passion for delivering excellence.
- Responding to customers requests for quotation
- Working closely with our design and sales engineers, the successful candidate will;
- Identify the best and most cost-effective solution
- Prepare high quality schematics and layouts
- Evaluate system costs
- Prepare quotations
- Attend meetings with customers to promote WMH and establish a clear understanding of their requirements. Occasionally these could be outside of the UK
- Use CAD software to produce technical submissions
- Preparing spare parts quotations
- Compiling operating manuals
The ideal candidate will have;
- Long term experience in a relevant OEM or production environment
- A relevant engineering qualification
- Proficiency in AutoCad, MS Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- An interesting and pleasant working environment
- Contributions to a pension scheme
This is a permanent position.
Please send aplications to:
Jo Johnston - email@example.com
WMH does not accept applications from employement agencies.